12.24.2013

Christmas Eve PJs

Forget the party dress (momentarily) - I have met many a friend and family whose Fashion Moment of the Year is their Christmas Eve ensemble! From colorful tartan to sparkly snowflakes, flannel to satin, footies or footless, pre-Santa sleepwear has reached epic fashion proportions for the whole family!  Personally, I'm a classic kind of girl; give me a matching green & red plaid button down top and bottoms with a pair of fuzzy slippers and I'm good to go dream about those dancing sugarplums - how about you?  Share with me your PJ tradition in the comment section below, I would love to hear how  you keep it fashion forward, even in the family room!

Need inspiration? Check out some of my favorite "evening-wear" looks available at Burlington Mall! 












Merry Christmas!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment