11.04.2013

What's in my bag?


I am proud to announce that I am the newest Style Setter for the Burlington Mall! This is a great blogging opportunity and I am thrilled to embark on this new journey and incorporate it with Sartorial Splendors. Growing up in Burlington I am no stranger to the mall and the fabulous stores, services & amenities it has to offer!  As a current student majoring in Fashion Merchandising and an avid fashion blogger, from the textbook to the lookbook, I am so excited to have this opportunity to share my passion for fashion with all of you!
A girl’s handbag is similar to Mary Poppins; you never know what she is hiding in there. To get to know me I thought I could reveal what’s in my bag…
1. Hair elastics – these are essential. I am always wearing one on my wrist, but they can stretch out or break, and you never know when you’ll need another one. (Anthropologie has great Emi Jay hair ties)  
2. A chic water bottle. Anyone who knows me knows that I constantly have a water bottle on me; I try to drink at least 30 oz. of water a day. Staying hydrated is incredibly good for your skin and maintaining a healthy diet
3. A tube of Le Volume De Chanel mascara. Available at Nordstrom, I highly recommend this mascara! It is semi-waterproof and great for me because I wear contact lenses. No clumps, no fuss: all around amazing.
4. A Planner. Although the world we live in is so digital, I still like to put things down on pen and paper. Physically writing things down helps me process and remember all of the important dates and events – and yes, I do color code it.
5. A bottle of the season’s best nail polish: This fall my go-to nail color is Essie’s After School Boy Blazer. It is such a rich and dark navy that matches everything. I keep it in my bag if and when the dreaded chipped nail appears. Nothing makes me feel more put together than a fresh manicure.
Those are items that are inevitably in all of my bags, what would we be surprised to find in your handbag? 



No comments:

Post a Comment