9.18.2013

Back to Basics




Booties: (ShoeDazzle) Bag: (Kate Spade) Skirt: (Club Monaco) Sweater: (J.Crew) Sunnies: (ALDO) Jacket: (Forever 21, similar here)

When thinking about fall outfits, it dawned on me that last fall was when I first started the blog. What better way to kickstart this year by paying homage to a piece from my outfit that started it all: the J.Crew bulldog!  

Fashion has no longer has rules, so here I am in white after labor day. Splurged on this Club Monaco skirt and it was well worth it. Trying not to be a force for my daytime classes, I dressed it down with this cargo jacket. The cargo jacket is essential for every wardrobe because it is the perfect amount of grunge while still looking chic and sophisticated. I will definitely be wearing this skirt all year, looking forward to making glam during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment